Sunday, December 20, 2009

A hard day...

Sometimes, friends mean well, but the intention gets lost in the translation.

I need to remember that I need to trust and believe in myself and that no matter how hard I try to do everything 'right' I will make mistakes.

I know my friend loves me and only wants the best for me and it is only my past trying to get in the way of the future because I am trying to let it go once and for all.

Another thing I need to keep in the forefront of my mind is something I heard in a movie last night, and that is that miracles occur in everyday happenings such as the laughter of a child, the warmth of the sunshine and other things we all take for granted.

If we look for these common miracles everyday, our hearts will be always filled with joy and love and we will find true happiness.............

No comments:

Post a Comment